Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: hi! lets talk about...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hey no problem.... I have learned so much in the last 2 months of researching this crap.... I haven't even been to the damn dentist yet and I am sick of him/her already....

    Oh and check out http://www.smilesaver.com , this has great plans too... and great rates/costs.

    But I am confident it won't be cost that stops once I sign up....so no more leaning on that as an excuse....

    *shivers and trembles at thought of alternative*

    <bgsound src="http://www.monmouth.com/~lynex/drill.wav">

  2. #12
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    No No that was the total cost for all 4 teeth being pulled. 3 of which arent causing me problems. But hey I dont use my pinkies or me left toes much either maybe I will have him take them off as well while I am there. And hell I can live with one eye right? Freekin idiots

  3. #13
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    FYI... Another reason they recomend takin' them out at an early age is 'cuz they tend to crowd your teeth causin' them to become crooked...

    My dentist is a lady and quite flirty at times so I deal with it...LOL [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Shatzy... Like your board easy on the eyes [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoa... a ladee dentiste! ooo la la!

    i dunno that i could handle a female dentist...
    as stated, all of mine have been males... and
    quite the dickheaded variety... no tellin what
    a female would be like.

    and thanks on the decor comment... its all cya's fault [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    *wink wink*

  5. #15
    Inactive Member zelazny's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2001
    Posts
    3,495
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I guess i'm the only happy-go-lucky guy here who has absolutely no problems with his dentist, who is in fact, a nice lady, and has no teeth problems yet?

  6. #16
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    A few weeks ago I bit into something (a hamburger, I think).

    But that's not all! Just as I ordered my upper teeth to have a quickie with my lower teeth, I heard a crunch that shouldnt have been there. I'm not sure what was in that hamburger, but ever since biting into that hard spot my lower tooth has been extremely sensitive and painful to eat with.

    I just got back from the dentist 2 or 3 weeks ago where I had to have a filling replaced. Whenever I have thoughts of having it looked at, however, I just picture my good friend Reved and his fake teeth smiling big.

    It motivates me to do absolutely nothing and feel quite confident with my decision.

    "Hostboard.com - Changing lives one post at a time."

    Is that a great slogan or what?

  7. #17
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    hbslogan

    I think it looks quite good.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner diluted's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    1,589
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hate to spoil your party zela

    but im happy go lucky
    have had more female dentists than male ones
    and have had no teeth problems (not even a filling)

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehee, glad I got rid of mine.

    And two were impacted too, dentist had to use a tiny Dremel bone-saw to get at them.

  10. #20
    Cyalaytr
    Guest Cyalaytr's Avatar

    Post

    The following may contain images or nature not approved of for those under 18yrs old. The following may also contain nude or sexually explicate material... X_RATED


    Ok now ya been warned. Who would have thought you would need that warning when going to the dentist.

    NOW YA KNOW.. click click

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •